A blog by Miami Criminal Defense Lawyer Brian Tannebaum. Commenting on criminal law issues of local and national interest.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Patsy Ramsey Isn't Dead?

That was my first thought when I heard that they had a suspect in the killing of JonBenet Ramsey.

Patsy Ramsey killed JonBenet, right? Or was it her father John?

THE PARENTS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead kid, no suspect, parents hire lawyer - THE PARENTS DID IT!!!!!!!!

Right, people? Right, media?

What do we say today?

I'm angry and thrilled all at the same time.

And I'm lucky today, because I'M a criminal defense lawyer. I get to say "TOLD YA SO!"

I think we all bow our hears in shame at the fact that we also learned through this story that the presumption of innocence, is dead.

Just like Patsy Ramsey, may she rest in peace, like no one else.

Brian Tannebaum is a criminal defense attorney in Miami, Florida practicing in state and federal court. To learn more about Brian and his firm, Tannebaum Weiss, please visit www.tannebaumweiss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment