A blog by Miami Criminal Defense Lawyer Brian Tannebaum. Commenting on criminal law issues of local and national interest.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Hire Me Despite My Website"

A state representative in Florida was arrested this week for offering oral sex to a male undercover cop for $20.

He naturally hired an attorney, one whose website says he has a "general practice with an emphasis in family law," naturally.

I don't know this attorney, so I did what everyone will do, I went to his website.
I noted this at the bottom of his site:

"The hiring of a lawyer is an improtant decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications & experiece."

Brian Tannebaum is a criminal defense attorney in Miami, Florida practicing in state and federal court. To learn more about Brian and his firm, Tannebaum Weiss, please visit www.tannebaumweiss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment