A blog by Miami Criminal Defense Lawyer Brian Tannebaum. Commenting on criminal law issues of local and national interest.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Geralyn Graham/Rilya Wilson Case - Your Thoughts

I currently represent Geralyn Graham. Anyone following this case is welcome to comment

www.tampabaylive.com/stories/2005/06/050617graham.shtml

http://cbs4.com/newslocal/topstoriesmia_story_168121051.html

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/news/local/11915241.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:11 PM

    I feel that in the case of Rilya Wilson and Mrs. Graham....anyone who could even possibly think of harming a child and then murdering her has no sympathy from me whether old or young..she deserves the death penalty...and I hope our justice system does just that....think about what Riyla had to endure during her last days!!!!...my prayers are with Riyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:55 PM

    I have been following this case very closely from when they thought Rilya was Precious Doe. Even though I am from NY, I have spent the past four years putting up their pictures all over NY, NJ, CT. IMHO, I think all involved Both Grahams and Debra Muskelly should be sitting jail awaiting the lethal injection for torturing this baby. there is no way on god's green earth that a child goes missing for 15 months w/o her parents/ guardians looking for her. what type fo person would hand over a child to a person who they dont know showing up at their door masquerading as a social worker when it wasn't even the main one handling her case? Where was Ms. Muskelly when the Arrangments were made to take Rilya and put her in care? why didnt either her or the grahams know where she was so that she can visit her?
    the only way Geralyn avoids the death sentence is for her to came clean and admit that she sold Rilya and pray that she is still alive. that is my prayer everyday.

    ReplyDelete