A blog by Miami Criminal Defense Lawyer Brian Tannebaum. Commenting on criminal law issues of local and national interest.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Public Defender Investigator Network

I just found a great site out there for criminal defense attorneys. (Ok, I found it because they link to my blog - thanks guys!)

It's the Public Defender Investigator Network

This site is one of the best I've seen for criminal defense information. It has tons of links to job openings in public defender offices throughout the country and links to just about everything else criminal defense related, with a great emphasis on death penalty information. For those who are smart enough to contact the public defenders office in jurisdictions that we've never practiced in, there is contact information to just about every office in the country.

The best part of the site is their new on-line store. Great t-shirts and other clothes and coffee mugs. The sale of all items goes to support this great site.

So take a look, read the link to "Being Poor" and don't be cheap - buy something before you leave.

Brian Tannebaum is a criminal defense attorney in Miami, Florida practicing in state and federal court. To learn more about Brian and his firm, Tannebaum Weiss, please click the link: http://www.tannebaumweiss.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:29 AM

    Sorry it's taken me so long to thank you for the plug, but I really do appreciate it. I look forward to your posts and am happy I found the blog to add to the PDI Network.

    Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete